Sunday, July 22, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Linky Party




Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop Linky Party!  

Welcome new friends!  I am following the Linky Party from Grade Three is the Place to Be to check out new teachers (just like me) who have recently started a blog!  So let me pass this along and share a few fun facts about me! 

1.)  What state are you in?   Ohio 

2.)  What is your current teaching position? First Grade

3.)  What is your teaching experience??
I am beginning my 11th year of teaching firsties and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!

4.)  When did you start blogging?  July 2012 with feverish anticipation!

5.)  Share some blogging tips or a resource.
 I am all green thumbs at the moment so I'm not sure I have much advice about blogs since I'm so new!  My goals for my blog this year focus on networking with new teachers and exchanging classroom ideas to make my teaching practices that much better!  What I think I'm going to like the most will be using the blog as a virtual journal, to track progress of my classroom, and spotlight great learning when it's happening!


For each new blogger friend that visits this post, please leave a tip, suggestion, or secret recipe for being a thoroughly awesome blogger!  I definitely appreciate your feedback!  Time to HOP along!!!!

12 comments:

  1. I am glad I found your blog through the linky party!
    Drop by anytime :)

    Tracy

    Creekside Teacher Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! Thanks for stopping by! Linky Parties are the Best! Great to have you as a fellow teaching friend!
      Julie
      Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

      Delete
  2. First, you need to add a follow button. You can go to design at the top of your blog. Choose layout and then add a gadget. The follow button should be the ninth choice. Be sure to make a link to your blog in your comment. Here is a link to how you can do that:

    http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2011/02/more-code-funleaving-your-link-in.html

    Sharing *freebies* and pictures are always great ideas too!

    I am happy to have found you and will follow you as soon as you get a follow button. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. Please let me know if I can ever help. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather!
      You are fabulous! What wonderful tips and advice! I truly appreciate it!
      Thanks for stopping by and I am so happy to have you as a new bloggie teacher friend!
      ~Julie
      Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining my Newbie blog hop! My tip is to turn off your word verifiers so more people will comment.

    Here's a link to show you how to take them off:

    http://teachingsuperpower.blogspot.com/p/blog-baby-blog.html

    Grade Three is the Place for Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janis!
      Great tips! The word nasties are turned off!! LOL!
      Thanks a million!
      Julie
      Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

      Delete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog and am now a follower. I am giving you an award. Please hop over to my blog to pick it up. I'd love for you to become a follower as well, if you would like.
    Amy


    <a
    href="http://www.adventuresinteaching.net>Adventures In Teaching</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the award Amy! I LOVE IT!
      When I tried visiting your site, another name and picture popped up! Are there two blogs with the same name? Please let me know so I can become a member of your blog!
      Thanks again!
      Julie
      Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

      Delete
  5. Cute blog. Nice to meet another teacher from Ohio. I have you an award. Come over to my blog to check it out.

    Kathy
    Kshastime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy!
      You are sweet! Thank you for the award! I mentioned it in today's post! It is so nice to meet you, in the world of teaching blogs!
      Have a great day!
      Julie
      Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

      Delete
  6. Nice blog Julie!!! I'm a new follower!

    Jenn Oyler
    Seriously Primary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to meet you! I hope you can find something useful to use in your classroom! Have a great week!
      Julie
      Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

      Delete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover