Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blog Awards

Newbie Blog Awards?  For me?  

YIPPEE!!!!  Hooray!  You totally made my day!  Now let me show off my new bling!!!






After taking a week off for a little R & R (which also included no computer), I am back to see that I have new MEMBERS and 3 fabulous awards!  I am so excited and gitty like a school girl!  I can't help to think that we go through the hustle and bustle of a school year with only sprinkles of encouragement and praise (usually from our kiddos!) and these three awards have totally made my day!  Now I know how my students feel when they receive a special something from their teacher!!!  Thank you!




Liebster Awards:  I am passing this award onto the following newbie bloggers like me!  Thank you Janis for nominating me!  

Liebster Rules:
This award goes to a blogger with less than 200 followers. 
When you receive this award, you must nominate five other.
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and
make sure to leave a comment to your award recipients.
Let's show these people some love!  Visit their blogs!
I am awarding:
  1.  Sparkles, Smiles, and Student Teaching
  2.  Fluttering through First Grade
  3.  A Passion for Primary
  4.  Polka Dot Firsties
  5. The First Grade Jungle Room

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Versatile Blogger Award:  I am passing this award out to 15 fun and fresh new bloggers!


There are 7 rules you're supposed to follow when you get this award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.  ( Amy G. over at Adventures in Teaching!)  Thank you!!!!!

2. Include a link to their site.

3. Include the award image in your post.

4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.

7 Random Facts about me.....
  • I love Vampire Diaries and anything TWILIGHT
  • I love waterskiing and being on the water
  • I love all things Italian
  • I love all 50 Shades of.....
  • I think everything is pretty in PINK!
  • I want to be an astronaunt someday
  • I love roses and hope to have an expansive flower garden (with water feature) someday!
5. Nominate 5 other bloggers for the award.





6. When nominating, include a link to their site.

7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





One Lovely Blog Award:
There are a few rules to follow when you receive this award:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell your readers about the bloggers who gave you the award

  • Thank you Kathy for this lovely award!  
3. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers

  1.  Carrie @ The Common Core Classroom
  2.  Tanya @ First Grade is Fantabulous
  3.  First Grade FUNdamentals
  4.  Oceans of First Grade Fun
  5.  My Heart Belongs in First
  6.  

4. Random Facts about yourself:

                                      7 Random Facts about me.....
  • I love Vampire Diaries and anything TWILIGHT
  • I love waterskiing and being on the water
  • I love all things Italian
  • I love all 50 Shades of.....
  • I think everything is pretty in PINK!
  • I want to be an astronaunt someday
  • I love roses and hope to have an expansive flower garden (with water feature) someday!



Congratulations to these lovely blogs!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I go for the day, let me take a moment to BRAG about 3 amazing blogs that I have found through my first linky party!  If you need tips or how-to's on setting up your blog, please check out these 3 awesome teachers!



Janis, you are fabulous and so kind to comment and help me with my blog!  Many hugs and thanks for my Liebster Award!!!




Wow Megan!  You are a technofabulous teaching wizard!  I will be stalking you quite frequently!





Kristen, you have a wealth of Bloggie Knowledge and I can't thank you enough for your tips and suggestions!  






3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Julie for the award and sweet shout out. We really appreciate it. :)

    Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, we have so much in common! I love Twilight, 50 shades, pink, water skiing...etc. It's a shame that Ohio is so far away from NC. I would love to meet you. For now we will just be bloggy buddies. I'm your newest and most excited follower! Have a wonderful day!!

    Meghan
    First Grade with a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my lovely awards! I am your newest follower and I love your classroom theme! Thanks for posting the whole brain teaching videos! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover