Sunday, September 30, 2012

Song Debut: "Good Morning Critter Cafe!"


Over the summer, I worked super-duper hard on my 74 page unit that ties together the components of the Sisters' Literacy CAFE with reciprocal teaching strategies using our fuzzy-furry beanie friends!  (My bloggie spot is even named after it!) 



One special piece of the Critter Cafe is our morning transition song!  This is so stinkin cute!  The kids absolutely love it!  I blow the train whistle and we get a conga line going around the room while we sing! Then we pull the train in around the Critter CAFE menu and wave good morning to all of our strategy critters!





Take a listen to our Critter Cafe THEME SONG!



2 comments:

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover