Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Currently

It is time for November Currently, graciously hosted by Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Fourth Grade!  
What a whirlwind season so far!  Blink...Blink...and the time has flown by, really fast!  I have every tree leaf in a three-block radius taking up residence in my back yard. Way too chilly for raking today!  The excitement of setting my clocks back is delightful but short-lived.  I need more than ONE hour of extra sleep!  A short vacation to a tikki-tropical island, private, secluded, all-inclusive...Can you picture it with me?  Oh Yeah!  That's the one.  Boy would that be great at the moment!  My amazing parents are celebrating their 40th "Ruby" Wedding Anniversary this month and I am absolutely at a loss for gift ideas.  If you have something fabulous in mind, please SHARE it with me please!  


Here's my currently:



Isn't this beautiful...  My must have...As soon as it goes on sale!



Yes, I listen to this!  I am...Country Strong!


Ok your turn...
Head on over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade and join the fun!     

                                                Oh' boy fourth grade

Remember to do the rule of 3... comment on the one or two ahead of your link and then come back and comment on the one or two after yours... and be sure to make it meaningful!!!

Have a great weekend!
HEART and HUGS,
Julie



10 comments:

  1. That handbag is so gorgeous! I love the color. I want one too! :) If you find a personal secretary let me know! I would love one. haha :)

    Meg
    Buzz Around in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! So nice to meet you!
      The purse is so gorgeous! I am stalking the market for sales! I will be sure to let you know when I find one! Thanks so much for stopping by!
      Julie

      Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

      Delete
  2. Found you through the linky. Loved reading your earlier posts about The Phonics Dance and Cafe. Will definitely be coming back to read more.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure to meet you Alyce! I just left you a message on your blog too! Stop back soon!

      Julie

      Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

      Delete
  3. Hello! I found you through Currently! You have a wonderful blog! I am your newest member!
    Crazy About First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie!
      So happy to meet you! I was excited to visit your blog too! Loved it! So glad for linky parties to give us the chance to meet new teacher friends!

      Julie

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops Here's what I meant to say.. I LOVE me some Carrie too! Good ol Oklahoma girl! Of course can't go wrong with Miranda and Blake either. I am a new follower to your "cafe" from my "cafe!"
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy!
      Thanks so much for commenting and stopping by! Carrie Underwood is definitely a favorite! She always sounds great, even LIVE, which is a rarity now-a-days! And Blake! Yes, Blake is my secret LOVE!!!

      So happy to meet you and be connected through the world of teacher blogs!
      Julie

      Delete
  6. I love "Blown Away" too! Thanks for the comment love!

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover