- I am so thankful to this guy, my very best friend, for having a heart of gold, and being able to share me with teaching and blogging! I do love him so!
2. My family is so amazing! My parents are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary this week I can't wait to share this special time with them!
3. How lucky am I to have such great friends, who over the years, stay with me, on life's crazy journeys!
4. I am grateful to have a career that I adore and even with it's challenges, still yearn to make myself better each and every day!
5. Blogging has truly inspired my teaching! I can't begin to thank my newest friends and teaching buds that I have met over the last few months of being a new blogger! I hope those new friendships continue!
6. And speaking of new friendships, I would like to give a special SHOUT OUT and HUG to my Critter Cafe supporters! I want you to know how very grateful I am that you opened your hearts to the Critter Cafe and expanding your classrooms with this awesome idea! Think of how my heart is LOVING that the Critter Cafe is travelling across the U.S. and reached some special classrooms! Alyce from Kansas, Heather from Michigan, Stacy from Utah, Melanie from Indiana, Karen from Illinois, and here in Ohio, Michelle, Dawn, and Marla! I cherish our new Critter Cafe family! Thank you!
7. All of this would never be possible without my faith in God and all his good graces that he has instilled in me. If I could be a vessel of hope and a teacher of good will to all my students, I truly feel that I am following the path of God's rightful intention. I have never felt more blessed than I do today!
Happy Thanksgiving Friends! Enjoy this much-needed time off. I look forward to turning the computer back on next Monday and having a special giveaway for my December Alphabet Chant!