Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Stuffed with Thankful Thoughts Linky Party

Instead of a rushing a new teaching post, I've decided to join the Stuffed with Thankful thoughts Linky to express my gratefulness and gratitude to some really amazing new friends!  Let me start with my number one...
image

  1. I am so thankful to this guy, my very best friend, for having a heart of gold, and being able to share me with teaching and blogging!   I do love him so!  

2.  My family is so amazing!  My parents are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary this week I can't wait to share this special time with them!

3. How lucky am I to have such great friends, who over the years, stay with me, on life's crazy journeys!  

4.  I am grateful to have a career that I adore and even with it's challenges, still yearn to make myself better each and every day!

5.  Blogging has truly inspired my teaching!  I can't begin to thank my newest friends and teaching buds that I have met over the last few months of being a new blogger!  I hope those new friendships continue!

6.  And speaking of new friendships, I would like to give a special SHOUT OUT and HUG to my Critter Cafe supporters!  I want you to know how very grateful I am that you opened your hearts to the Critter Cafe and expanding your classrooms with this awesome idea!  Think of how my heart is LOVING that the Critter Cafe is travelling across the U.S. and reached some special classrooms!  Alyce from Kansas, Heather from Michigan, Stacy from Utah, Melanie from Indiana, Karen from Illinois, and here in Ohio, Michelle, Dawn, and Marla! I cherish our new Critter Cafe family!  Thank you!

7.  All of this would never be possible without my faith in God and all his good graces that he has instilled in me.  If I could be a vessel of hope and a teacher of good will to all my students, I truly feel that I am following the path of God's rightful intention.  I have never felt more blessed than I do today!

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!  Enjoy this much-needed time off.  I look forward to turning the computer back on next Monday and having a special giveaway for my December Alphabet Chant!

xoxo,
Julie

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I enjoyed reading your list, especially #7.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I am thankful for Critter Cafe and you for sharing it with me! Happy Thanksgiving.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - You are amazing! Blessed Thanksgiving to you, sweet bloggy friend!
    Growing Firsties giveaways are ending soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,
    You are a real sweetheart and have been a true inspiration to me this year! I loved your meaningful post. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and congrats to your parents!
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for a Leibster award! It is an award to attract more followers to your blog. Read all about it on my blog http://www.officiallyafirstgrader.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out the details at my blog! Covered in Glitter and Glue 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you from the Liebster nom!

    Proud new follower,
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you have been nominated, but I also nominated you!
    Stephanie
    Crazy About First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love, love, love first grade! I am hoping you might be interested in joining my Winter Exchange Project! I am new to blogging and this is the first "big thing" I'm trying. Please consider joining along. All the info is on my bog: firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com ~Maria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover