Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Peek at My Week: Deedee Style!

Happy Hump Day my dear sweet friends!  Boy do I have something to share with you!  Does everyone know about this fantastic blog called Mrs. Willis Kindergarten? (wink, wink!) 
Well, I have admired Miss Deedee's lesson plans for many, many months now and she has totally inspired me to create a NEW version for myself!  
I am linking up with Mrs. Willis to give ya'll a peek at my week!  
The first 2 pages are for me. I can run with those and be all set.  The additional pages are for fun, adding that VISUAL pleasure we LOVE so much!  This will work out really well for subs!  I will be honest.  This is only the second time of sharing my lesson plans.  I had over 1,000 downloads on last year's sample!  I still feel like I just ran outside with only my bloomers on.  (I am sitting here thinking about my Grandma, missing her so, and "bloomers" was her word!)  But running down the street, like DAVID with no drawers on is how I am feeling, and WHY?  Teachers are their worst critic sometimes. So I present to you a peek at my week!  

My plans are saved in Google Drive.  If you would like to download this week's plans, click here.  Just give me a little feedback and let me know what you think!

I sure hope you can link up with Deedee's linky and share your week with us!  She has helped me tremendously to reshape and rethink my time management and ideas in the classroom!
Hugs,


Oopps!
One more thing!
My lovely Lisa over at Growing Firsties is having a special giveaway and would love to have all of us join in the fun!  She has her March Common Core Crunch Unit in the giveaway and I am SOOOO excited about that!!!!
Click on the image below and join the fun!


11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! Your plans look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should not be a critic! Everything looks amazing!
    Now go ice skating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, these are amazing! Time for some more revamping for me. :)
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie! I love seeing other first grade teacher's lesson plans! Thank you for sharing!
    :)Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your plans!! I so want to try the visual plans but just haven't been able to take the leap yet.
    Sharon
    Buggy for First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up! I think we have the same reading series. Next week, we are doing Me on the Map. I am glad you could use my freebie and that you are putting my Scholastic book to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWIE wow! Your plans look fabulous girl! Thanks so much for sharing :) So sorry I didn't respond to your comment on my blog sooner, I have no idea how I missed it! I sent you an email with info about my Calendar Pal! Let me know if you have any other questions, etc. Thanks so much!!

    Hugs,
    Khrys
    Keepinitkoolinkinderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! These plans look amazing Julie! I just love the visual plans. So excited to see some of my stuff! Thank you for emailing me about that. This totally makes my day. Can't wait to see more visual plans from you. You do a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! These plans look amazing Julie! I just love the visual plans. So excited to see some of my stuff! Thank you for emailing me about that. This totally makes my day. Can't wait to see more visual plans from you. You do a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I love your visual plans!!! Is there a particular program you're using to create these?

    Thanks for following my blog! Looking forward to learning and being inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover