Monday, March 4, 2013

Calling all Pinners!

Primary Inspired is hosting this awesome little linky just in time to grab, pin, steal, borrow some fabulous ideas for St. Patrick's Day!  It takes a whopping 5 seconds to link up your Pinterest board and presto! Your done! I am so excited to see everyone's St. Patty's Day boards!  
 
My confession: when I need a break from grading papers and blogging, I pin.  Alot.  
I HEART pinterest!
Pinterest is a great site! Wouldn't you agree, fellow Pinners? ;)   www.webshark360.com

Did you know....
Just click on the image above to head on over to Fifth in the Middle and link up! This was a great idea Diane! Thanks so much!

I must have the LUCK of the IRISH bubbling in my shockras already!  I opened a fabulously awesome email and attached was:
Holy Batman!
The happy dance doesn't seem to be enough!
  So here is my 
GINORMOUS, 
puffy HEART s-q-u-e-e-z-e
and THANK YOU 
to the sweet Lisa Mattes, 
Michelle, Greg, and Katie Knight. 
 I am so grateful to have won 
4 amazing gifts like this!  My first graders 
will be LOVING the month of March!
And yes,
Life is ALWAYS better with Friends!


clip_image002
 XOXOXO,

5 comments:

  1. Julie! I am so happy that you won! Your blog is darling and I am your newest follower!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up your blog! I also prefer the chocolate buckeyes to the collegiate ones (I'm a die-hard Hawkeye fan!) Hope that you connect with a lot of great bloggers!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And thanks for the shout out!!

    Brenda
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning! Thanks for the link to the Pinterest St. Patrick's Day party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julie,
    Congrats on the awesome win! I just wanted to stop in and say that your blog is ADORABLE! Can't wait to read more!
    ~Danielle~
    My First Love

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover