Sunday, March 10, 2013

Getting Acquainted and Visual Plans for March 11


Speaking of rituals, this linky was an easy pick!  Mrs. Wills is the gracious host of Peek at my Week
 Deedee is just the motivation I need and I love the challenge of making my lesson plans fit-- as snug as a bug in a rug...so to speak!  So without further ado, a sneak peek at my week!


 


Click here to download this week's plans.
Thanks Deedee for a weekly linky well-worth the time!

If you haven't already heard the buzz in bloggy land, Educents is taking flight very soon and you can get $15 gift card just for signing up!  I'm in! 
Here's to a fantastic week friends!
Go Monday, Go!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    I found you through LaToya's linky party! You have such great ideas on here, I'm your newest follower! :)
    Nicole
    Teaching's a Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving all of the visual plans that have been shared lately! I love hopping by your colorful blog! Thanks for sharing...heading over to see what educents is all about...thanks, again! =)

    ~Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie! You added my freebie to your plans fast! Next week we are doing the story My Robot. I know you will love the freebie. Thanks for linking up with DeeDee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job with your visual plans Julie! I'm so impressed! SIde note: I love the nickname Jewels. That's very cute. you do seem like you have a very sparkling personality!

    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Midnight Margs?! Yum! It reminds me of the movie Practical Magic (with Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock.) One of my all time favorites.

    Krystyn

    Ms. Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie!
    Your blog is so stinkin' cute! I am your newest follower!

    Jessica @ Wild About Firsties

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover