Monday, March 18, 2013

My Little Lie and Visual Plans for March 18

Well my Monday is surprisingly a work day from home!
ICE on the roadways cancelled school this morning...
I wasn't wishing for time off but after having a few extra hours to sleep in, I am NOT complaining! Plus, I get to sneak in this post so I am even more happy about that!
It's time for a Sneak Peek at my Week hosted by lovely 
My focus areas this week~ ROBOTS (simple machines), 
Main idea & Details, LONG O, and more 3rd quarter DRA's.
If you are interested in downloading these plans, 
just click on the image below.





 Grab your Robot freebie here-
 

The very sweet and creative Erica Bohrer is also doing the same ROBOT series and has just updated her ROBOT unit on TPT!  Click here to read more.

Now, can I tell a little white lie???
I suppose if I link up with Miss Latoya Reed 
I could give it a try!  



This week's topic:  


3 Things about Me:  2 Truths and a Lie.

1. I am related to Hillary Rodham Clinton.

2. I jumped off 76 Falls, Lake Cumberland, Kentucky.

3. I climbed the Pyramid in a Glass City Water Ski Show.

I will share the answer on Friday!
Until then,
Can you tell which is a lie?
Leave your guess below!

16 comments:

  1. Just a guess, but I don't think you are related to HRC.

    How'd I do?
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it #1? Your other 2 seem more of the same!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to say #2
    Your visual plans for the week are AWESOME!!!
    ☀Rikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!! Your visuals are awesome! We didn't have school today either because of ice. It is unexpected but nice!! Have a great week!

    Jess
    Fluttering In First

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping to have a snow day tomorrow, it is snowing now and we are suppose to get a pretty good storm! Wohoo! I think you should win the award for the cutest blog ever! I absolutely LOVE your header, colors, and the ribbon-like material on the sides! SOOOO cute! Your visual plans scare me because my plan book is a MESS. How do you do that? What program do you use? It must take forever! I'm your new follower! :)
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to say #1 is a lie. lol

    Bren P. @ The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna go with #1, too! Ha! By the way you are so organized and I wish we taught together! Haha!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thinking #3 just because I don'thave any idea what it is, lol.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your visual plans are amazing as usual! I wish I taught with you~ you are so organized! I love the robot freebie! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm doing force and motion this week and then simple machines when I return from spring break. Perfect timing! :) I'm glad you got a little late morning start today. Sometimes it's nice to have a little unexpected delay. :) I can't wait to see which one is the lie. So fun!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  10. That robot stuff is SO cool. I love it. How do you do those visual plans? It looks like it would take FOREVER.

    I have absolutely no idea which one is a lie. #1 could be true. So could #2 (I wouldn't do it but I just youtubed it and it looks doable:) . So #3?? That sounds very hard.

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs


    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie,
    I love your blog design and you are so adventurous!! Your visual plans are awesome!Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower!
    I think your lie is #1.
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie! I'm your newest follower! You have such a great blog! I think your lie is #3. I love your visual plans!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your visual plans Julie, they are awesome, thanks for sharing. As for uncovering the truth, I am guessing #2, that there was no jumping happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed getting to take a peek at your weekly plans! That must take a while to put together. So much fun to see what everyone is doing!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie I just had to stop by and tell you how much I appreciate the sweet comments you leave on my blog! You are always so uplifting! Your robot activities look like a serious blast. You have totally inspired me to do this with my littles! And as for your plans - they are INCREDIBLE! I am in awe of you right now! You rock girl!

    Love and hugs,
    Khrys
    Keepinitkoolinkinderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I think number 3 is the lie :)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover