Sunday, March 24, 2013

Special Feature: My Common Core Classroom

BAZINGA! is about all I can muster at the moment because I am speechless and so happy to have some really awesome news! I am honored, and so extremely excited to have finally met (in bloggy style) the lovely Anna Bradley.  We spoke in several emails about how I am using her Common Core Vocabulary Cards and First Grade Essential Questions in the classroom...
Today, to my fabulous surprise was a blog post from Anna featuring none other than....me!
I would love for you to share in my excitement and hop on over to Anna's post to see more on our pursuit of the common core classroom!
Click on her link or press here.
Crazy for First Grade

Thank you so much for sharing in my CCSS elation! 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Julie! That is so great for you to be featured! I know we loved seeing how you use/organize Anna's common core vocab cards...now it will be great for lots of other people to see too!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is so exciting! I just read the post- you go girl!

    xo
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Julie! THat's so exciting! I'm headed over to check out her post right now. :)
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, It was really cool last night when I was reading her post and "saw" you there! Congratulations. I loved your post on using the cards and her post as well. It has given me loads of ideas or how the cards could work for me. Thanks again for inspiring me (and others).
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's so exciting. I will definitely check them out.

    Krystyn

    Ms. Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover