Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29 Visual Plans and Instagram Mania!

Monday was a blur..... 
Phew!
Done.
Now let's see if I can manage to pull the rest of this off.... 
Here's a little peek at my week!
 Click on the above image to download plans.






 Thank you again Mrs. Deedee Wills for another great

I had to brace myself for the WILD RUMPUS of INSTAGRAM mania happening in blogger land recently...  
Peer Pressure! 
 Can't resist.....
I*N*S*T*A*G*R*A*M!

That's right folks!
With all the photos I take on my iPad each week,
what better way to organize than this fabulous app!
I am using my iPhone too, don't worry!
Pretty soon,
Pictures GALORE!!
I would love to have you follow me on Instagram!
Simply click here or on the image at the top right of my blog.

Now, let's see....
I have only had the account running, 
for,
oh,
45 minutes, so no pictures just yet...
I promise to snap a ton tomorrow for the linky!

Please join these lovely ladies and follow along 
for more tips and tutorials every Tuesday!  


I am hoping to learn alot from Natalie, Rachelle and Michelle
Here's to making our Instagram profiles FaBuLoUs! 
xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I am in awe of your plans!
    I can't wait to follow you on instagram!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you joined in on the Instagram fun! And...let me say, your plans are so pretty! I cannot imagine how long it takes you to put that together? Do you turn them into admin too?

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caved to the Instragram peer pressure too :) It is fun though! I am now following you there too, I am @thecozyclassroom

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your plans!!! How do you do that? No seriously, how do you do it? Does it take forever?

    Cherie

    The {mis}adventures of first grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok- I have never done the visual plans because I'm certain my principal would freak out. She's all by the book and here are the resources we have. I mean, I use stuff I just don't put it into my plans.

    Have you tried to put your blog button as your pic on Instagram again?

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover