Sunday, April 21, 2013

Earth Week Visual Plans for April 22

Ok friends.. I am not sure what happened to the weekend, but I seriously want it back.
Looking ahead at this week, I am perplexed at the fact that I have an all-day sub on Tuesday for more district PD, then Friday is our field trip to Bolander Country Lane Tree Farm in celebration of Arbor Day.  Oh, and two assemblies to squeeze in too!  I have no idea how I am going to fit all this in, but Lord willing, I am going to give it my all!
My Monday to Monday planning has now turned into Tuesday to Tuesday... When did that happen?
Well, here's a little peek at my week (wishing and hoping!!)












You can click here to download the lesson plans or here for the Earth Day resource pages.

Thanks Deedee for sharing your Peek at my Week with all of us!

Here's hoping your Monday is Marvelous and Magical!
xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Julie! Your plans look amazing! It looks like you have a great week ahead of you!

    Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    I've been checking out your plans (and others' through this linky) and I am so jealous. I never have time to fit in all of the great activities because we have a specific program/ curriculum for science, social studies, and health. We also have a basal reading and language arts program that I have to "implement with fidelity" (those are the words our administrators use, hehe). I never have the time or freedom to deviate from what we have to do. Do you have these things? So frustrating, ugh! Sorry, just had to vent.
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plans look amazing!! So bright and colorful! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover