Sunday, April 7, 2013

Visual Plans for April 8 and Stranded on an Island..

SO LONG Spring Break!  Back to School, here I come!
We have parent-teacher conferences this Thursday, so that makes for a 4 day planning week.
Here's a little peek at my week, Deedee Style!










If you would like to download my visual plans and freebies for the week, just click on any of the above images!  
Thank you Mrs. Wills for hosting this weekly planning frenzy!!  I love it!
And speaking of weekly linkies,
it's also time for Latoya's Let's Get Acquainted Party!
The topic this week is to list 3 things you would want with you on  a deserted island.
Well I have 3 and a possible 4th!

A battery-operated Sonicare toothbrush
 (including unlimited supplies of batteries and tooth paste)
My green Dentyne Pure gum.

Unlimited supply of lotion to keep my skin protected from sunny wrinkles.
Olay Total Effects 7 In One Anti-Aging Fragrance Free Moisturizer With SPF 15 - 1.7 oz

And, if granted a fourth, by some miracle,
I pick this one....
Now girls, don't go forwarding this post to Christopher.  It's our little secret!
Have an amazing week my friends!
xoxo,

16 comments:

  1. OMG- I would totally steal Adam from you- LOL! I think we could grant you a 4th item.
    Found you through the link up. I love your blog and especially your visual lesson plans
    Stacy
    Leading and Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love your Adam Levine idea!! Who wouldn't want that one? Thanks for sharing! :)

    -Liz
    Love, Live, and Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toothbrush! What a great idea. Should have thought of that.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh!! I want to bring Adam too! I did go back and edit my post and ask if I could bring Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan with me. Lol! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I am so impressed with your visual plans! I can only imagine how long that must take. Good luck heading back to school tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your visual plans! They look so nice!!

    Brenda
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie - I go back too tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Your visual plans are awesome!!! The guy at the end isn't bad either...LOL
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Julie,

    Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by to see us. Where are you in Ohio? I feel like all my blogging connections are from far, far, away. I'm in Southern Illinois so I feel like we are almost neighbors. Ha! PS. You are adorable love your picture.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie,
    Girlie, your visual plans are amazing!! I haven't tried that, yet..you'll have to walk me through it for sure! And no, you're not being selfish - just self-preservating!! I wish I had remembered a toothbrush - I hate the feeling of socks on my teeth! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE your visual plans!!! That is something that is on my "to do" list. I would love to start creating my plans this way. So happy to be your newest follower!

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope I'm stranded on your island so I can admire your #4! :)
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha. You're secret's safe with me:)
    Thanks for the cute freebies.
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your visual plans look great!! I love those Bullfrog books. So funny!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm your newest follower! Found your blog through the get acquinted linky. I LOVE your visual plans. I'm jealous. I'm definitely going to attempt it, but I just haven't had the time. I bookmarked that tutorial though! I'm from Ohio, too. Huge Buckeyes fan! What part of the great state are you in? Hopefully, we get stranded on the same island so we can both look at Adam! I got moves like Jagger (or at least I think I do!)

    Lisa
    Always an Adventure in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just saw your comment on my blog and I just have to ask. I lived in Perrysburg last year and worked at Massage Envy. Did you used to go there because your name has always looks so familiar to me on here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like how you added rainbows for the parent teacher conferences!! Makes it seem so much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found you through the linky and love love love your lesson plans!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover