Monday, May 6, 2013

Darling Doors and Visual Plans for May 7

It was just my usual start to a Monday morning...
Dropped my keys in the parking lot,
leaned over to pick them up,
all my bags slide off my arm and empty into the breeze...
Spilled my coffee,
on my toes,
and new sandals....
As I turned the key in my door, I realized something was very different...
Something very stinkin cute just totally made my day!
 There was the balloons "You're so Special!"
A gorgeous pot of tulips with the sweetest note!
A big, scrumptious Hershey bar and family-size box of Nerds!
And my door, decorated in frogs (which is my favorite animal in the whole, wide world!!)

I was so darn excited after that, I forgot all about the fact my toes were sticky from coffee and I grabbed the iPad to run around the building and grab some pics of all the teacher doors!  




























 This is amazing, right?!!  Some very sweet parents came in on Sunday and decorated our doors for us!  Now that, totally makes me feel appreciated!  Thank you Mrs. B and to all my parents who have had made this year such a blessing!  xoxo
And, I'm not done!  Would you look at the size of this bear claw just waiting for me inside!!!!
My principal wanted to start the morning off for us with a "sweet treat"!  
Can you say, YUM, YUM!!!
So after an amazingly lovely first day of teacher appreciation week, I leave you with a peek at the rest of my week!
You can click here if you would like to download a copy for yourself!






Don't forget tomorrow is #TeacherTalkTuesday!

And,
my shopping cart is full with 161 dollars worth of teacher goodness!
TPT or bust tomorrow!  YAY!

Wishing you a very sweet and very lovely
teacher appreciation week!
xoxo,

10 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest, cutest thing! I would feel so loved! Love all of the creative ideas :)

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a sweet way to start the morning (after the parking lot, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those doors are awesome. How can you not forget your bad day with all that love!
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! That would make me forget about my bad morning as well!!

    Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome way to start the day (week). You must have amazing parents! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome way to start the day (week). You must have amazing parents! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My jaw is on the floor! I cannot believe what AMAZING parents you have and what an amazing principal. We got a forwarded email from our principal that was a general message to all teachers from the super intendant. That's it. That's depressing. :)
    I am pinning this whole post!!!

    xoxo
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some very sweet and thoughtful parents. They out-did themselves. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good grief! That sounds like a Monday morning! I love the fortune cookie and Reese's door. What a cute idea! Hope the rest of your week is filled with love and no more sticky toes!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohmigosh those door displays are AH-mazing!!! What a cool showing of teacher appreciation. Well deserved for all your hard work!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover