Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Galore on this 5 for Friday!

Five for Friday on Saturday!
#1
Mother's Day Handprint Bouquets




#2
Mother's Day Message in a Bottle

#3
Mother's Day Gift Envelope
I had my parent helper fold 12x18 sheets of construction paper and staple to make these easy folder-envelopes to present to Mom!
First we decorated....

 We took out all our Mother's Day gifts...

And placed them neatly inside the envelope.





I think the Moms are going to be so excited!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

#4
Grandma Rose
Do you have a special reader that comes in each week and reads to your class?  I have Grandma Rose.  She has been such a delight to have this year and the kids adore her so much.


#5
Is it really the Quietest Pencil Sharpener???
I had to test this out for myself to see what all the fuss was about....
 Can this be true?  
A sharpener that is quiet as mouse,
that sharpens so magnificently?
 I will admit, it looks pretty, the kids were loving the color and boy did it get attention when my little Miss gave it a run for it's money....

 My mouth was hanging open,
stunned when she was turning the knob...  
Not a peep.
And within seconds, I mean seconds,
look at how sharp her pencil was!!!
After years of loud, obnoxious electric pencil sharpers...
After years of paying a small fortune on replacing those electronic sharpeners....
This hand-cranked modern marvel has my stamp of approval in Room 102!
Troy, your product is AMAZING!
Why did it take me 11 years of teaching to find you???
My kids were the quietest they have been in months,
listening to hear for any noises that the sharpener would make...
It was hilarious, but seriously, you could have heard a pin drop!
Friends, add this to your back-to-school supply list and pass the good word.  MUST HAVE item for any teacher!
Click here or on the image to visit Classroom Friendly Supplies.
Cool Blue
And, THANK YOU Troy for saving my sanity!  Your product is amazing!
Another special thanks to Doodle Bugs Teaching for hosting our weekly 5 for Friday linky!
fiveforfriday

14 comments:

  1. Your mothers will love their sweet gifts, and I love the color of your new pencil sharpener. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, so that pencil sharpener is hand cranked? Hmmmmmmm. I'll have to investigate. I 'm in desperate need of a new one! Your mommies will love their gifts on Sunday! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I love those handprint flowers! Adorable! I have been eyeing that pencil sharpener for awhile myself. I guess I will have to go ahead and buy one one! By the way, I am in LOVE with the doors your parents did for the teachers at your school. That is just the sweetest thing ever!
    ~Danielle
    My First Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mother's Day flower pots are absolutely adorable! I love the handprints and I know all the moms will, too! I've been hearing about those pencil sharpeners for a while... Hmmm... Maybe it's time to bite the bullet and get one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    Stopped by to see your awesome blog, and now I'm following you! Thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on mine - it means a lot to me!
    Give me a shout anytime,
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your handprint flowerpots. Just adorable! Happy weekend!
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will have a lot of happy mommies tomorrow! Every time someone blogs about that pencil sharpener it reminds me that we have got to get one!!! Have a nice weekend!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Mother's Day gifts are so cute Julie!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Mother's Day gifts are super cute! Thanks for sharing :)
    Annie
    Three Cheers for first Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those hand print flowers are so sweet. I love seeing the different variations.
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flowerpots did come out really cute. That's so cool to have a reader that comes in every week to read to your kiddos!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Mother's Day gifts are just precious!! Bet your mommas were so happy to get all those sweet things!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is gorgeous! I loved all your mother's day fun goodies! I am so glad you found me...I look forward to following your fun adventures! :)
    Julie
    Ms. Shope's Class

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie your blog is stinkin' cute! I love your Mother's Day craft! I definitely need to do the message in a bottle next year. =) Thanks for sharing. Also, I've become your newest follower as well. =) Have a FANTABULOUS week!!

    ((HUGS))
    Tiffany
    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover