Sunday, June 23, 2013

Optimum Organization with Part 2 of my Workroom Clean Up!

Today I am thrilled to link back up with Ladybug's Teacher Files for Kristen's Organizational Linky.  Kristen has got it GOING ON in the organization department!  I am learning so much from her and fellow teachers that have linked up for the Optimum Organization party!  Thanks ladies!
Last week I shared my overly-cluttered workroom video.
If you missed it, click here.
Today, I have a second video to share with you.
Workroom Clean Up Part 2.
I was going for spending ZERO dollars on fancy containers.
I used white paper copy boxes instead, and colorful markers to throw a quick label and icon on so I would remember what was in each box.
This makeover only required a few hours of ELBOW GREASE and quiet thinking time to figure out the new organization.
Take a peek and let me know what you think.

Perhaps you have a better tip that you can throw my way!
I am ALWAYS happy to hear new organizing ideas!

Next week, I will be back to share some Math organization happening this summer in Room 102.  I am in HOT PURSUIT of spicing up personalized math tubs for Math Daily 5!
See you next week!


4 comments:

  1. Great job with your clean up. I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I am jealous of all of your storage. I have 2 small cabinets and two filing cabinets. That's it! Since I moved this year, I had to purge. It was a good thing! I'm also jealous that you can get into school to reorganize during the summer. Ours is off limits until 2 weeks before school gets out. Thanks for sharing!
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Julie. Again, you are inspiring me!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay can I say Green! That's me with envy about your workroom storage. I have a closet, a small closet. That means I am constantly toteing my stuff back and forth from my garage. Yikes. But you have inspired me to gather it, purge it, and label it. Thanks.
    Pauline
    First Grade by the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm agreeing with the comments above...that's a lot of storage! You are lucky :) You did a great job cleaning and organizing. Thanks for linking up with us :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover