Saturday, August 24, 2013

First Day and my Classroom Virtual Tour!

Wednesday was our first day and BOY, did it go by fast!  I have the sweetest group of 25 firsties this year and they were really excited to walk in on the first day with their teacher dressed as a Super Hero Teacher!  My cape was a huge hit!
I was able to squeeze in some student photos on our special day with a cute little sign I made.  I shared the photos on our class website and the parents LOVED it!
Click here for the download.

I am even more excited to link up with Ashley from Flyin High in First Grade to give you a virtual tour of my Back to School Classroom for the 2013-14 School Year!
It is 11 minutes long so grab that Java and enjoy!
Have a great weekend friends!
xoxo,

10 comments:

  1. Wow, so inviting and SO organized!! Every spot with a purpose. Impresssive. I do want to hear more about the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! So glad you were able to link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how much room you have! I liked hearing about all of your word work choices! That shelf you have everything on is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to admit that you cape is awesome! My team has super hero t-shirts this year too with our superpowers labeled on the back. I can't wait to wear them. But the cape...wow!

    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for your first few days!! Hope you and your kiddos are off to a great school year!!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for a successful first day! I don't think any kid can resist a cape. What's not to like. :)

    Krystyn
    Ms Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you get the sports labels from? Do you have them in your store?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie,

    I really enjoyed the classroom tour!Thanks for inviting us inside! Your room is amazing! You have everything so cute and organized. What lucky children to have you for their teacher! :)

    Jeannine
    Creative Lesson Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover