Thursday, August 15, 2013

Five for Friday SHOUT OUTS and a BTS Sale!

Friends,
I can't believe it.
This is my LAST Friday of summer vacation!
Staff in-services next week and my new little bundles of joy arrive bright and early on Wednesday!
I worked in my classroom until 11:15 tonight and totally forgot to take pictures... but not to worry.  I am going to do a little video of my new and improved classroom and I promise to share it very, very soon!
To celebrate this Five for Friday, I have some fabulous finds on Teacher Pay Teachers just in time for the big sale this weekend. I am so excited to be joining some FABULOUS Firstie Friends for the big 2 day shopping extravaganza!  
Thank you Haley O'Connor over at My Silly Firsties for the awesome sale poster!  

Fabulous First Grade Find #1
I am LOVING her Back to School Assessment pack and B2S activities!


Fabulous First Grade Find #2
Chalkboard Book Labels by Angelia Grimes Graeme
My library shelves have never looked so fabulous!
Chalkboard Book Labels

Fabulous First Grade Find #3
I have them laminated and ready to go for Word Work!

Fabulous First Grade Find #4
Lisa Mattes' has 2 awesome finds-
 Sight Word Math Packs and Building STAR Readers and her famous Common Core Crunch for September!

Common Core Reading Workshop - Building STAR Readers - Stu

Common Core Crunch - September - ELA CCSS Printables - Gro


Fabulous First Grade Find #5
I am excited to start using this to compliment my Daily 5 rotations.

and a BONUS Find:
#6
The talented Lisa Richling created two cool units for first grade that I am super-geeked about using this year!

Write Like a Superhero: Manuscript Handwriting Practice



Of course, all the items in my TPT store will be on sale at 20% off.  Add TPT's additional 8% and now you are rockin' the sales with 28% off your purchases!
Use the  Shopping Code BTS13 during checkout.
Have a great weekend friends and happy shopping!


Special Thanks to Doodle Bugs Teaching for hosting today's
fiveforfriday2

4 comments:

  1. We have some wishlist items in common! I am so excited for the sale this weekend!

    Is the Firstie Friends sign from a blog? It's super cute!

    Katy

    Firstgradekate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your first week back! Mine isn't until Sept. 2 but it feels like the time is slipping away! Can't wait to see your classroom photos as I'm needing some new ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back at it with students 8 days already! I hope you enjoyed your last Friday, I see some great things to put on my wish list, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Julie!! All of these are being added to my cart. :)

    I can't wait for your video! I can't believe you were there so late though. :( Hope you're getting some rest too. Take care my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover