Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Currently

Oh, how sweet it is.
The transition from "blah-blah" November with dead leaves all over and empty, sad-looking trees everywhere
TO
the bright twinkling lights of neighboring houses and a new mood of
"FaLaLaLa"  "LaLaLaLa!"
That's right friends!
I've got a bad case of the Holiday Spirit!
YAY!
So that is why I couldn't resist linking up with the sweet Farley for her monthly Currently get together!
Now I had a lovely extended weekend off for Thanksgiving and I truly enjoyed resting up and relaxing.
However, the school bag was only opened once, and school is back in session tomorrow so you know what that means!
Hahaha!
The Holiday FRENZY begins!
Decorating the classroom,
bulletin boards,
craft projects,
and wear did I put the darn elf?
Not to mention the Gingerbread Man!
I am playing catch up with a History unit this week but then I am going FULL STEAM AHEAD with the Christmas Madness Rush!

Oh, did you hear?
So I have been shopping already,
filling my cart,
and putting the final touches on a new little something I put together just in time for the big sale!
Click on the image to read more.

I also just added a new self-assessment tool following Marzano's 
Levels of Understanding.  (The bookmarks are my favorite!)
 
Have fun shopping tomorrow everyone!
WooHoo!
Only 24 more days until Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Christmas Vacation is definitely one of my all-time favorites! Funny that I never watched it before my husband introduced it to me several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to fit in all of those projects either in such a short time! Have fun wedding planning :)

    Amber
    SSSTeaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat with all the Christmas projects! LOVE your Student-Led Self Assessment - I'm going to put that in my cart right now...
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover