Friday, May 30, 2014

Five for Friday: Wedding Edition!


Happy Friday Friends!
I have been MIA for over a month but I am sure you will forgive me once you see this week's Five for Friday post!
On Wednesday, May 21, I put the final touches on our wedding day programs!  I was so excited my computer didn't crash and I was able to print them all out!
Peek at the Front:
 Back:

On Thursday, May 22, I was feverishly wrapping gifts for my bridal party!
 For my gorgeous bridesmaids-
 Homemade Lavender Bath Salts and Brown Sugar Body Scrub
 Personalized compact mirrors

For my mom-
 For my dad-

 For my ring bearer and junior usher-
 
 Beach Buckets FILLED with sand toys, towel, kite, water gun, Frisbee, and much more!

 For my flower girl-


On Friday, May 23, Chris and I had our rehearsal dinner party at a wonderful place called Rockwell's in downtown Toledo.
 My ring bearer and junior usher!
 My Matron of Honor!
 My handsome groom!
 The Bridesmaids-
 My very happy parents!
 
On Saturday, May 24, I married the man of my dreams!
It was my Fairytale Wedding and I am so blessed that every moment was filled with smiles and a ton of LOVE.



Rosary Cathedral parish~






 Now these photos were all taken from cell phones, so the  photographer should have the fancy version out very soon!
I will definitely share those too!
A very special friend brought his DRONE to the wedding.
It was AMAZING and I can't believe how great the footage is.
Take a peek if you have a few minutes!
 

 On Sunday, May 25, my family gathered at my brother's house and we opened all our wedding presents!




I can't tell you enough how blissfully happy I am!
It's only been one week, and I am still on cloud 9 and so honored to be married to such an incredible man!
I am going to adore being his wife!

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/05/five-for-friday-linky-party-may-30.html
Special Thanks to Doodle Bugs Teaching for this great opportunity to shout out my special week with you!
Have a fabulous weekend my friends!


13 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for sharing about your special day and the days that led to it. Many blessings on you and Chris!
    Love, Alyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyce, I wish you could have been there my friend! It was the BEST weekend of my life! Thank you so much for the wedding wishes!
      Love you sweet friend,
      Julie

      Delete
  2. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day (and always)! Congrats!! :) I just love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to get a peek into your special day. I hope you share more pictures soon. Congratulations!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the ballet ribbon dish set, too! I chose them as my pattern, but then never registered or had a shower. I'll have to live vicariously through your post! :)
    CaseyJane
    WigglingScholars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You looked radiant. I loved all your great gifts!!!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word I loved every single picture. You looked beautiful and that church is not too bad too! Really every picture had something amazing to look at ! Congratulations!!!! Thank you for sharing the fun with us!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures so far, Congrats!! Everything looked beautiful and I am very happy that you enjoyed your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful!! You are glowing in every picture. I am so happy for you for my friend. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Julie!!!! You look absolutely stunning! Love your dress and that cathedral is breathtaking! The drone video is too cool! Enjoy your final days of school! Hope to meet up with you this summer!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your pictures are beautiful! The gifts you gave everyone were so cute! Congratulations!!
    :) Dana
    Common to the Core

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, Julie! So glad your special day finally arrived!! It looks like you had an AMAZING wedding day!! Congrats on starting your married life together!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dress Is beautiful - as are your beautiful, happy smiles. What a wonderful day for you! Sara

    ReplyDelete

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover