Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Spark of Inspiration Blog Hop!

My *SPARK* peeps and I are so excited about this blog hop! We are in love with our new design, and we're pumped to share some of that love with you! :) We're giving away a ton of freebies, a $100 Visa gift card, AND a $50 gift card to TpT! 

Now you probably have just come over from Megan's blog.  Isn't she a sweetheart!  If you are visiting here first time, WELCOME!  I would love for you to hit the "follow" button and become a new friend here at my blog.
You can grab my freebie below!

Now your ready to hop on over to Abby at Third Grade Book Worm for your next freebie!
This HUGE giveaway is so exciting!  Two lucky winners will win $100 Visa Gift Card AND a $50 TPT Gift Card!
 Before you leave, click on the Rafflecopter link below for your chance to win!!
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover