Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Found the Gold Freebie Hop!

Happy HUMP Day friends!
My very talented blogging buddies over at 
decided today would be the perfect time to have a FREEBIE HOP for all of our fabulous followers!
http://spark-ofinspiration.blogspot.com/2015/03/we-found-gold-freebie-hop.html

If you have just found your way over from the lovely
 Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade, THANK YOU so much for stopping by!  My little freebie for you is this really fun Job Application to use with the picture book "Easter Bunny's Assistant."
The Easter Bunny's Assistant: Job Application
My class last year had a blast with this application so I am definitely going to squeeze it in before spring break this year!
Click here or on the image above to grab my freebie! :)

Up next in our Freebie Hop is the very talented Abby from Third Grade Book Worm.  She has another special freebie just waiting for you!  Click on the image below.
http://thirdgradebookworm.blogspot.com/2015/03/found-gold-freebie-hop.html
Be sure to complete the entire blog hop to grab as many freebies as you can!  ENJOY and thanks again for following us!
XOXOXO,

3 comments:

Your comments add a sparkle to my day!
I love responding to you via email.
Thank you so much for stopping by the First Grade Critter Cafe'!

Pin It button on image hover