Sunday, August 6, 2017

Lesson Planning Binder and My Scope & Sequence Curriculum Map for the 2017-2018 School Year!



It may have taken 16 years, but I feel EXTREMELY organized heading back into a brand-new school year in First Grade!  I was inspired by several teachers in Tara West's Facebook Group to design and create a lesson planning system that would "house" all the nuts & bolts of my teaching curriculum into ONE, (yes, ONE)  easy-reference binder.  Teachers, let me just say IT CAN BE DONE!!!  
I made a short video to share with you on what my binder looks like and what major items are found in each tab.  Take a look!! :)



Tab 1 in binder is my pacing guide which I am happy to share with you today!  I have mapped out everything except Science/STEM.  I plan on recording that as I go this year since I have purchased new materials so I will add that in each week.  The rest of my year is laid out and I feel super-excited to share our first grade learning adventures with you!







If you would like to download my 2017-2018 Curriculum Scope & Sequence Pacing Calendar, click on the image above or click here.

If you would like to download my monthly theme-based calendar, click here or on the image below.

Stay tuned for a new blog post on my updated front-loading lessons for The Daily 5 Launch!


xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is ah-maz-ing!!! Good thing I have a couple of days to put together an awesome teacher binder. This was very inspirational!!!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from you Alyce, that makes my heart skip a beat!!! Thank you so much!!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I agree that this is amazing. Do you sell your planning template? I'd buy a copy in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVE that you do watermelon science too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! Watermelons, Apples, and Pumpkins are my favorite themes for Science!!!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover